1-1/2 weeks and I'm DONE with all three A&P classes!
I can't wait, but it all comes at a price! Last Wednesday, I had a test on the endocrine system. I have a lab and lecture exam this week, which covers the digestive and urinary systems. I have another lab exam Sept 1st and a final on the 3rd. That'll cover the endocrine, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems. CRAZYNESS I tell you! I've had no life all summer. Just me and my text book. Good times.
Anyway, I'm applying to nursing schools in a couple of weeks. The coolest thing is that I'm applying to UNR. I'm a UNR alumni; I received my BA in psych. If I get accepted, I'll be starting in January. I'd enter as a junior and would be done in two years with my BSN. I'm pretty excited, although it would be weird to return to Reno. Not in a bad way, just different. Of course, I'm applying to other schools, but right now, UNR makes the most sense.
Anyway, I'm applying to nursing schools in a couple of weeks. The coolest thing is that I'm applying to UNR. I'm a UNR alumni; I received my BA in psych. If I get accepted, I'll be starting in January. I'd enter as a junior and would be done in two years with my BSN. I'm pretty excited, although it would be weird to return to Reno. Not in a bad way, just different. Of course, I'm applying to other schools, but right now, UNR makes the most sense.
4 comments:
of course it would be different. You wouldn't live on Mayberry Drive with the world's coolest roomates. Good for you!
I hope you come back to reno. We would love to see you.
yeahhhh come back to REno...
yeahhhh...come back to reno~~~PLEASE~
Post a Comment