What has Sara Ashby been up too...
Well lately, I've had to make a lot of decisions. I've spent a lot of time praying on my knees. I made a decision in April, with the sealing approval of Heavenly Father, that I'm going to become a Nurse. Since that day, I've set numerous goals and had an outline, so to speak, for this process in becoming a nurse. It's been amazing to see how everything keeps falling into place. Everything. I became a CNA-1, I'm almost done with A&P 232 (hopefully getting an A), I have two more pre-requisites and I'll be getting my CNA-2 in September. Soon, I'll be applying to nursing school. Seriously, I've never wanted something so bad.
Right now, I have a lot of faith, a lot of faith that I'll get into nursing school (FYI: nursing school is soooo competitive), then one day be a nurse. I do believe that Faith Proceeds the Miracle!

2 comments:
Sara, you'll make a great nurse! And nurses are so marketable, you will never ever ever be without a job. Keep it up!
Sara, I am so happy for you! You will be a great nurse for sure!
Miss you~!!
Sarah Lee
Post a Comment