
Anne, Ryan, Danielle, Madelyn and Me
Here are some pictures of my step-brother's wedding. He married Ashleigh on August 16th with their 3-year-old son Carter. It was a HOT day, but the wedding was absolutely beautiful.
Ashleigh's Dad walking her down the aisle.
Congratulating his newly married parents!
Danielle (my beautiful sister), Andrew and Anne (Andrew's girlfriend). All great people, staying cool in the 100+ degree weather.
Here's my BEAUTIFUL mom with my step-dad's sister, Janice. I thought my mom looked so stunning.
Ryan, Danielle's husband, trying to coerce Madelyn, their daughter, into believing horses aren't scary. He didn't succeed, so...
I step in to save the day...not really. My tactics were no better. She's still scared. But, eventually, she'll learn that the Ashby's/Martin's love horses and soon so will she!

Congratulations!


2 comments:
Yay! I just found your blog on facebook. Looks like a fun wedding. You look so pretty! Fun to see the pics of madelyn, danielle, ryan and aunt Mary!!!!
Hey Sara!
I just saw that you have a blog on facebook. I love it! The wedding looked beautiful. I loved the pictures of your camp out too. They reminded me of when we went to Pt. Reyes. Good times.
Thanks for your comment on Maisy's photo. They are 7 months now and seriously so much fun. Did you see that we are expecting again? Yep, it's true...this time it happened all natural so we were completely shocked. They will be 13 months apart...crazy! I don't know if you know that we have a blog too? The address is www.jeffandhannahplustwo.blogspot.com
Sorry this is turning into a monster post. I'm so glad I know you and I'm so glad you have a blog.
xxxoooxxx
Post a Comment