Pages

8.24.2010

"The State" - dun dun dun

Currently, I work as a CNA and working toward becoming a nurse! This line of work has some extremely stressful days. So, every RN, LPN, CNA, you name it, has to go through the terror of having "the state" come and do an investigation. However, this is for good reason, they want excellent care for all residents/patients. This is our week, they have been at our facility for two days now. It is extremely stressful. For 8 hours straight, you're on your best behavior. You do everything by the book. The funny thing is our facility is an EXCELLENT place. We practically do do everything by the book. But, MAN, it's still way intense. Thank goodness I have tomorrow off!

Update: We had no citations!!

2 comments:

Amanda L said...

Just read your bucket list. You know I can help with some of those...especially #59...:)

Sara said...

Ha ha! Okay, well, at some point in my life I'll make it out to #59. And I will stay with you. I miss you Mandy!